Friday, April 2, 2010

Crea-Zera CT Announcement

Kop17 Proud to present my Ct'ers (from her blog)

I’ve had a lot of interest for my ct call and I'm very glad that there were such nice comments.  guest ct. Yet I have to disappoint some, however, but maybe they mss again anytime as a guest ct
I will put you trot my team with many proposals.

These ladies will promote my products ...
Jessie, Charity Cho, Carol Johnston, Elisa (aka zizazzi), Elaine, Laurence.

Welcome to my team and I hope you ladies have fun with my products!

Posted by Crea_Zara Design on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You can find her blog here and her store here.

While you check out her store, please notice her newest kit, MiTri, a kit with 41 elements and 16 papers in a very modish color scheme. It is full of frames, journal lines, circle sets, paints, scribbles, and  splashes ...

CzMiTriPreview

Here is Connor playing Peek a Boo. The page was designed from the darling papers and elements from MiTri.

MiTri1_Iowan-PEEK

Happy Scrapping and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment