Sunday, August 15, 2010

What goes step, bump, step, bump???

Ellen

She came through her leg surgery with flying colors.  Here she is working on an activity board and listening to tunes on her iPod touch.

ellen-leg

Yesterday she did some great digital designing.  Just look at this sweet cup that she made with the Skool Daze August collaboration from Digital Scrap Cafe.  This cup would made any beverage taste yummy.

ellen-cup

cup-back I have been complaining so much about our super-cold summer, but I think I will refrain from such complaints.  The thermometer is registering at 98 degrees at the moment.  Thank goodness we bought a room air conditioner last year.  I hope you have a cool day.  Thanks for stopping by.

quickpageteammember[1][1]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm glad Ellen isn't letting a silly little surgery get in her way. The cup looks really cute! Great work, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete