Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Bike Freebie Quick Page

Three Hearts Design is having a whopping 40% off sale right no-the perfect time to pick up this great kit, My Bike-the Boy kit.  You can pick it up for $2.99!  So head on over to the Digital Scrap Cafe and start scrapping those cute biking memories.Iowan__papers-3H_boybike_QPpv450

Here is the  quickpage for you.  Enjoy.

riding-my-bike-

You can download it HERE

riding-my-bike

Martin showed me his bike skills last month and I was duly impressed.  I also made a page for a challenge at DSC.  The bike kit worked out so well for scrapping my memories of my camel ride.

CAMEL-RIDEt

So long, see you soon.

quickpageteammember[1][1]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th♥nks very much for sharing! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete