Monday, March 28, 2011

The Little Guy has Lost its Snap.

It took awhile, but I wore out my little red point-n-shoot camera.  Often referred to as The Little Guy, this little Sony Cybershot has had a productive life, but  he just could not keep going. I have lost cameras, dropped cameras and damaged them, but this is the first one that has just worn out.  I press the button and it will take five to ten seconds to take a picture if it decides to take a picture at all.  The Little Guy might just be jealous of my D90 since it was relegated to second string soon after I got the Big Guy.  I wish him well as he takes up residence in the box of obsolete cameras that resides in the garage. 

Since I “have” to have a point and shoot, I purchased Goldie, a Nikon Coolpix, last week at Costco. She is a bit heavier than The Little Guy and takes up more purse real estate.  I am happy with the photos she takes, but I wish she was a bit quicker.  She takes great shots of flowers but the grandkids are long gone from the photo before she clicks.  It could be operator error, so I will give her a few more outings before I decide whether to keep her or not. Check out the photo in the card below to see Goldie’s work.

thinking-of-you-card

This card was a “snap” ha ha. In the Making has a great series of templates to insert those great photos you are taking. Meet and Greet contains four layered template and four gorgeous quick cards.  The colors are beautiful and great for male and female cards.  The cards coordinate with the Meet and Greet papers, elements and wordart.

itm folder

Head on over to Linda’s store at Jessica Sprague.com and check them out.

Are you Enjoying Spring?

JScomCT[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment