Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Toot x Two

This has been a banner 24 hours.  Yesterday, I received notice from ScrapMatters that my Layout, Stolen Moment, had been selected as the layout of the day.  This morning I learned  that my layout, Hold My Hand has been featured as an inspirational example of everyday real life scrapbooking on today's Story Board at Log Your Memory!!

Stolen Moment

I used Timeless, the May collab for this layout. The template is by Fran B.

109a202743dbab864731f503b1423732

SMG

Connor and Laurie share a beautiful day last week in Hold My Hand.

HoldMyHand

For this layout I used 365 Project Popups No1 by Jopke van Dongen at Pixelpress and Captivated Visions scrappers bowl template.

jopkedesigns_365projectpopupsno1_prev

Jopke Designs Blinkie

Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment: