Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chelle’s Creative Team

Last week I was selected to be on Chelle’s Creations creative team. Lucky, lucky me. She makes adorable kits, just perfect for scrapping one’s grandchildren. Chelle designs for Scrap Orchard.  You can find her store here. Check out Chelle’s blog  where you can find all kinds of fun and freebies.
Here is the first kit I chose to work with.  I have a kagillion photos of Alex dancing, so I figured this was a great place to start.  Tutu Cute is too too cute. Check out these wonderful designs.
cc_tutu_cute_preview
cc_tutu_cute_addon_preview
cc_tutucute_clusters_preview
cc_tutucute_wa_preview
cc_balletslipperalpha_preview
Alex is practicing one of her dance moves below.
CarolJ_Tutu-Cute
Tomorrow I will be back with Vroom! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete