Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tea 4 Two

Tea-4-2-copy

Tea 4 Two

Journaling by Nicole: I remember my grandmother drinking tea as a little girl. When I was older, I visited her and she explained to me about proper tea, as taught by her grandmother.

Start with boiling water. Pour into teapot and pour out. Pour in more boiling water and add tea bags. Wait two minutes. Select a bone china teacup. Pour milk into bottom of the cup-first of course. Add tea.

She said the final step was the most important one. Find a friend (or granddaughter) to share with.

Art Journaling has come to Jessica Sprague.  This 2nd installation of her popular Journal Your Art Out  series is chockfull of Altered Art goodness!! This kit has it all.. gorgeous painted backgrounds, beautiful word-art, painted elements, brushstrokes, paint splats, illustrations and more!

CAH_NRJ_JYAO2-preview

Soooooooooooooooo, grab a friend and have yourself a nice cup of tea.

JScomCT[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment