Thursday, August 30, 2012

Playing in the Waves

Playing-in-the-Waves

Photo by Shanna Paxton

Under the Boardwalk by Clever Monkey Graphics

 6cd1ae9464e7a106e68870a70722ea27

Tracey described her kit perfectly,”I believe I have just created my absolute favorite kit! Living in Oregon I have such a backlog of photos I want to scrap with this. And have you looked at all these killer examples created with this kit and Under the Boardwalk Addon?? Under the Boardwalk was especially created to scrap the beach photos on more rugged beaches where giant kelp washes up to the high tide line, where fog can drift in with barely a moments notice, where tidepools and giant rock formations beg exploration. But Under the Boardwalk was also designed to make all your beach photos look great. Be sure to check out the extras found in Under the Boardwalk Addon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment