Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jo Hanna’s Creative Team

This morning I woke up to find an e-mail that said I had been selected to Jo Hanna’s creative team.  What a great way to greet a day. Jo Hanna is a fabulous designer with a beautiful array of kits from which to design pages.  I am sooooooooooooo lucky. You can find her shops at Digital Scrap Cafe, Scrapinsider, and Plain Digital Wrapper.

I had actually used her new kit last night for a DSC challenge, so I was ready to go from the instant I received her e-mail.  The kit is called Moments Captured. With black, brown and gray color tones this is a masculine kit but also very usable for all kinds of themes. It  includes 12 papers, a typewriter key alpha and 50+ elements.

JoHanna_momentscaptured_prevdsc

Gracie visited last week and I just loved this photo of her and the cute shirt that she was wearing.  In sepia tones, it really worked well with the colors of the kit.  Did you notice the word art on the page?  The kit is full of great phrases.

Handle-with-CareThis is such a nice moment for me.  I hope your day is full of nice moments too.

JH_blinkie-1

No comments:

Post a Comment