Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love You More Than Words

Alex was playing some sort of ball game with Grandpa-catching the baseball in a butterfly net.  She was having a blast and I thought this photo of  her smile truly captured her essence.  I had some fun with this photo.  First I changed it to sepia and then I re-colored the net and extracted it.  The process was a little bit more work, but it made the page pop!

love-you-more-than-words

I used Crea-Zera’s Love kit-a beautiful kit in soft colors. You can use this kit for making layouts with photos of your child, husband, wife .. anyone you love.  The kit contains: 12 papers, 18 elements, and 3 wordarts.  You can find it in Crea-Zera’s store at the Digital Scrap Cafe.

CZLovePreviewkopie[1]

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.

Kop17

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! I love the net "popped" from the page and the words are pefect. A real nice & different laayout also. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete