Monday, November 14, 2011

Perfectly Paired

Last summer, Dave and I really enjoyed the delicious pear jam served by Gertraud during our trip to Austria.  I thought I would try to make some jam.  I have a glass topped stove, so I couldn’t use a traditional canner. Here is the page I made about the endeavor.
Journaling: Krista and I make the perfect pear, I mean pair when it comes to making homemade jam. It followed the theme of Wimpy’s old saying,"I'd like to invite you over to my house for a duck dinner. You bring the duck!"
“Krista, how would you like to make some pear jam? You bring the pears!” She did and we made some wonderful pear freezer jam.
perfectly-paired
The Orchard Harvest series was perfect for this page.  You can find it in Samantha’s store at Jessica Sprague.com.
SW-Orchard-Harvest-brown-papersSW-Orchard-Harvest-embellishments
SW-Orchard-Harvest-word-tagsSW-Orchard-Harvest-tags-frames
JScomCT[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment