Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Purrfectly Spoiled

Journaling from Nicole:
My cats, Kinnick and Vala, are lovely little angels, until they are not. After moving to Europe, it took me awhile to find products that they would use over here. I couldn't find Eukanuba for them to eat (well, that is not entirely true, I did find it in one pet store, but it cost 140CHF-Swiss Franc-for about 18 pounds of food). So, I switched to Iams wet and dry. That seemed to work well until I tried to give them fish flavor. In all of history, what cat has not liked fish? Well, apparently my little darlings.
Finally, I have tried a multitude of kitty treats that are available in Europe. Every single one has been sniffed at and left on the floor. So, now, any friends who come over are required to bring me kitty treats. So, yes they are lovely, spoiled little darlings who make me smile.
Purrfectly Spoiled
I used Chelle’s Creations Here Kitty Kitty for this fun page. It is full of ellies that just make you purr!!
cc_herekittykitty_preview_2_post[1]
chellleblinkie

No comments:

Post a Comment