Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspiration Everywhere-Free Class by Jessica Sprague

IE-BlogBanner

News & Announcements - November 8, 2010:

  • FREE Class, Inspiration Everywhere! Class begins November 29! Click here to register!
  • November 26 - Digi: In Deep v. 2 and Travel Album registrations and classes begin!

In our 10-day class together, we'll cover five different paths to inspiration:

  • Words
  • Music
  • Art
  • Tools
  • Play

For each of the themes we'll have a project to make, and different techniques to call your creative muse, no matter WHAT kind of art you make!

I have another purpose for offering a FREE class: to help you get a feel for what ALL of my other classes are like. If you choose to, you can easily continue your education here with me in a variety of ways: Digital scrapbooking, hybrid (paper + digi) scrapbooking, card-making, photo editing, albums, photography and more! We'll talk more about these in class, too!

I have taken several of Jessica’s classes including every Photoshop Friday class.  offered!!!  I have learned so much.  I hope you join us.

JScomCT[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment