Thursday, November 11, 2010

New from Jessica Sprague

Elle had the perfect set of tags for these Cookie in a kit bags I made for the kids.  Nicole helped me with the wording-thank you very much. The Scalloped Christmas Journaling Tags by Elle Studio are a wonderful edition to your Christmas stash and can be found  at Jessica Sprague.com.

EllesStudio-ScallopedChristmasJournalingTags

cookie-labels

Next, I have a pretty quick page I made from Thankful by In the Making.  I just love the flourish behind the mountain.

Magestic-Beauty-ITM

 

ITM_Thankful_QP ITM_Thankful_template

This also comes in a template so you can use your favorite papers and word art.  You can find it at Jessica Sprague.com.

Just a reminder-Jessica is offering a free class

News & Announcements - FREE Class, Inspiration Everywhere! Class begins November 29! Click here to register!

  • November 26 - Digi: In Deep v. 2 and Travel Album registrations and classes begin!

JScomCT[1]

1 comment:

  1. I have signed up for the class by Jessica Sprague. Wow! It looks like fun- "Inspiration Everywhere." I am excited to do something for myself as the Christmas season gets busy. Thanks for the info, Iowan!

    ReplyDelete