Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jessica Sprague Creative Team Mug Shots are posted!!

Laurie Pecotte, Creative Team/Design Team Manager at Jessica Sprague.com sent us a link for our Creative team mug shots.  It all seems so surreal, but I guess this is proof that I am on the Jessica Sprague team. Wowsers!!  Click HERE to go to the page.  There are a bunch of really talented ladies at this site.  I am getting ideas from them daily.  If you click on the pictures at the site, you can go to each members gallery. Here is the link to my gallery.

jscreative-team-pic

Also I want to remind you of the FREE CLASS that Jessica is offering November 29.

IE-BlogBanner

It's easy to register!

  1. You'll need to make a free account here at JessicaSprague.com.
  2. Just click here to go to our Gift Code entry form, and enter this code: JSINSPIRE2010
  3. You'll be registered for the class, which you can find in your "My Classes" page.

JScomCT[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment